Wednesday 8 April 2015

Matching Lips and Nails for Spring






Whenever it comes to Spring, I love ditching the deep reds and burgundy's that I've sported throughout the Autumn and Winter for more neutral and pretty pink shades; hence this perfectly spring-orientated duo of Barry M's nail polish in the shade 'Ballerina,' and Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipstick in 'Don't Pink of It!' Firstly, I love both the names of these products (superficial, I know, but true all the same) as well as the gorgeous blue-toned pink shade they both offer. I'm definitely one of those people who match their lipstick colour to their outfit, but lately I've taken a real liking to matching my shade of lipstick to the colour on my tips. Needless to say the formula of both of them are lovely. You can get away with even one coat of this nail polish, but two just gives it that lovely pop of colour and considering I painted my nails on Saturday and there are still no signs of any chipping, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. I already knew what to expect for this Bourjois lipstick as I already have one in the shade 'peach club.' I love the - as the name would suggest - velvet texture that glides on the lips and makes for a very easy and precise application. The formula is lovely - matte, long-lasting, but not at all drying and wears nicely throughout the day. I'm so in love with this pretty pink combo and I'm sure I'll continue wearing it all throughout Spring.

Have you been loving any nail/lip choices lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any feedback I get on my blog so thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions regarding something in this post then please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can x